2019 Call for Nominations!
On behalf of the Miami-Dade Branch ASCE, I enthusiastically invite you to submit nominations for our Annual Awards! We all know a student, engineer, or project that we’re proud of and that is well deserving of recognition. Please consider taking a few moments to nominate that person or project.
We have the following Awards:
• Employer of the Year
• Project of the Year – Category I (Under $10M)
• Project of the Year – Category II (From $10M to $100M)
• Project of the Year – Category III (Above $100M)
• Engineer of the Year
• Government Engineer of the Year
• Young Engineer of the Year
• Graduate Student of the Year
• Student of the Year
The Miami-Dade Branch ASCE Board of Directors will carefully review the nominations and select the award winners. Awards winners will be honored and recognized at our Annual Awards and Installation Dinner in August. In addition, our award winners will be submitted to the Florida Section ASCE for consideration of the Section Level Awards, issued at the Florida Section Annual Meeting in July.
Please download the PDF file below and send the form completed to email@example.com!